miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2021

5TH GRADE PROJECT UNIT 1: A REVIEW OF A TV PROGRAMME

 Uno de los projects finales de este tema será escribir una breve reseña sobre su programa,. serie o película favorita. Os dejo un ejemplo:

MY REVIEW OF__________________

I am going to review a TV programme called________________. It is about____________________. It is on channel_______ at___________________________. I like it because______________________.


I am going to review a TV programme called The Simpsons. It is a cartoon programme, It is about an American family. They live in a city called Springfield. They represent a typical American family. My favourite character is Lisa because she is very clever. It is on channel 3 at eight o'clock in the evening.

I like it because it is very funny and I laugh a lot when I watch it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario