viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

PROJECT 2: MY PLANS FOR NEXT WEEKEND

 MY PLANS FOR NEXT WEEKEND


Next weekend I am going to be busy. On Friday I am going to visit a museum, then I am going to have dinner in Telepizza.

On Saturday, I am going to watch TV in the morning, play Minecraft and study English. Then, I am going to have lunch in my grandma's house. In the afternoon I am going to go to the zoo. After that I am going to go shopping, then I am going to meet my friends and I am going to have dinner in Spain Square.

On Sunday, I am going to have a rest in the morning. In the afternoon I am going to watch a film and I am going to go to bed early.

REMEMBER:

THEN: LUEGO

AFTER: DESPUÉS

ON+ DÍAS DE LA SEMANA

IN THE MORNING: POR LA MAÑANA

IN THE AFTERNOON: POR LA TARDE( MEDIO DÍA)

IN THE EVENING: POR LA TARDE-NOCHE

AT NIGHT: POR LA NOCHE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario